The Tree Academy invites qualified candidates to apply for the position of Course Advisor Assistant.
Who are we?
The Tree Academy is an international education consultancy, located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We assist Vietnamese students to study overseas by offering a range of services including guidance on course, country and university selection, admission procedures, visa procedures…
POSITION: COURSE ADVISOR ASSISTANT
• Workplace: Le Voisin Co-working Space – No.19 Street 46, Thao Dien Ward, District 2.
• Job level: Fresher to Junior
• Preferred Languages: English and Vietnamese
• Type: Full-time
• To assist team leader in admission procedure for students;
• To provide academic counseling to new and prospective students: explaining policies, procedures, and program requirements while assisting students in selecting educational and career goals;
• To review and evaluate students’ education background to determine eligibility status, from which giving advice to assist students in obtaining support to meet these specific needs;
• To maintain contact and provide students with support throughout the admission and visa process;
• To maintain records and files, updating information and pulling inactive files;
• To attend training sessions with school representatives;
• To support marketing activities both online and offline.
• Experience in and passion for education;
• Good memory? Don’t be Dory (if you know what we mean);
• English? Definitely. And, you should be very good at Vietnamese as well;
• Good interpersonal skills, detail-oriented mindset, self-motivation with a results-driven approach.
• MS Office? Type it right, type it fast;
• We require your own characteristic, your crazy mind, and your loyalty;
• You must be a machine with an endless engine. Of course, be friendly with your environment.
• Negotiable salary. Fully enjoy the social and health insurance regime in accordance with Vietnamese laws;
• Opportunity to be trained and develop in a young, friendly and dynamic environment;
• Be inspired by our dedicated green-keepers;
• Your ‘weirdest’ ideas are always appreciated;
• Feel free to enjoy your cup of coffee in our cozy space.
? Don’t hesitate to show us your true colors. Here we welcome all talents! ?
Send us your detailed CV in English (or in Vietnamese) with a recent beautiful portrait via this email: email@example.com.
Subject: TTA2020 – Position – Your full name
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.