⚠ Pre-warning: This job is not for people who are afraid of super crazy and friendly co-workers, animals and plants. Also, if you are a person who is obsessed with and concerned about your weight, oh that’s sad, you should reconsider before applying since Treemen are all food lovers. 😀
Who are we?
The Tree Academy is not an English teaching center (like most of people often think), but an international education consultancy, located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We assist Vietnamese students to study overseas by offering a range of services including: guidance on courses, country and university selection, admission procedures, visa procedures…
POSITION: COURSE ADVISOR
• Work place: Our beautiful office at Room G7, Victoria Court, 29 Huynh Van Banh Street, Ward 17, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC.
• Job level: Junior to Senior
• Preferred Languages: English and Vietnamese
• Type: Full-time
🌱 Job Typical Tasks
• To identify business opportunities by researching and analyzing the industry and market trends;
• To provide academic counseling to new and prospective students: explaining policies, procedures, and program requirements while assisting students in selecting educational and career goals;
• To review and evaluate students’ education background along with other documents to determine eligibility status, from which giving advice to assist students in obtaining support to meet these specific needs;
• To maintain contact with students throughout the term and provide support when addressing student concerns;
• To attend recruitment and outreach activities, seminars, conferences, meetings;
• To work closely with the Marketing team to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
🌱 Job Requirements
• Experience in and passion for education;
• Sales and/or business development skills;
• Good memory? Don’t be Dory (if you know what we mean);
• English? Definitely. We require a minimum IELTS overall score of 6.5 or TOEFL iBT 79. And, you should be very good at Vietnamese as well;
• Superior interpersonal skills since most of your daily duties consist of interacting with students, parents and school representatives;
• Strong selling skills, negotiating techniques and intuitive to students’ needs;
• MS Office? Type it right, type it fast;
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
• We require your own characteristic, your crazy mind, and your loyalty;
• You must be a machine with an endless engine. Of course, be friendly with your environment;
• Negotiable salary. Fully enjoy the social and health insurance regime in accordance with Vietnamese laws;
• Opportunity to be trained and develop in a young, friendly and dynamic environment;
• Be inspired by our dedicated green-keepers;
• Your ‘weirdest’ ideas are always appreciated;
•Feel free to enjoy your cup of coffee in our cozy space.
Send us your detailed CV in English (or in Vietnamese) with a recent beautiful portrait via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to show us your true colors. Here we welcome all talents! 😀